So excited! Here’s an update on my 2014 goal situation.
1. Lose 30 pounds. I’m well on track with that now. I’m running with this amazingly killer app called Zombies Run 5K and I seriously wouldn’t want to run without it. It’s so much fun especially with my music as the soundtrack.
Current status on weight lost: 7lbs. Current weight: 148.6lbs.
Can I get a ‘heck yeah!’?
2. Writing. Hasn’t happened much. The kiddos are back to school now and with hubby heading back to work after a painful 3 weeks off, I’m thinking my days will open up just a little more…at least while Pickle sleeps.
Current status on my books: All those characters are hanging around right where I left them…I’m hoping they’ve at least taken some naps and built a fort during this time…
3. Ugh…my sewing machine. Well. At least there’s some sort of progress with it. I still hate it, but that’s beside the point.
Current status on sewing: Three skirts made for Peanut…One for me, that I hate and will be tearing apart. 3 out of 4 projects on a machine I loath…I’ll take it.
4. Routine. This I have in the bag. This is the one thing I feel like I’ve really gotten down lately.
Current status on routine: House stays relatively clean, laundry mostly up to date, everything is actually dusted and vacuumed and I’m actually finding more time to cook healthier snacks and meals. Yay!
5. Reading. Okay. So, I’ve been reading so much I actually have three different books started…no…wait…four. Four books. This is what I’m reading right now: Left Behind, Into the Wild, Animal Farm and the kids and I are reading The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe…which we’re finishing today so we can watch the movie tonight. So, there’s that.
Current status on reading 10 books: 1 down, another almost done, so 8 more to go.
6. 86ing social media and blogging more. Obviously the blogging thing hasn’t happened as much as I would like, but with the wireless not working in the house, and the desktop computer being as slow as it is, it’s a bit of a pain getting around the internet. So, social media use has gone down quite a bit from before and I’m finding a hell of a lot more time to get everything done. Not only that, but I’m finding it easier mentally to stay focused and driven. I feel less like a failure and more productive at the end of my day. So this has been a success so far, even if I’m not blogging much.
Current status on all that: I’m happy with it. Holler!
So, that’s that. If anyone’s using that Zombies Run 5K app, find me! All my run are posted and my little base looks, well, still looks like shit but I’m happy with it. My username is lynnmarie.
Peace, love and goal-ass kicking! Whoot!